Account Manager (part-time)
Old Main Brewing Co., Bryan/College Station, TX
We are hiring a part-time Account Manager role in Bryan/College Station, Texas. This role is a combination of sales, account management, and brand ambassador. Account Managers at Old Main are the face of our business, and most importantly, the key to maintaining a good relationship with the many retail customers who sell our beers in their stores.
- You will primarily be responsible for maintaining & retaining our existing retail accounts in B/CS (whether a grocery store, restaurant, bar, or any other local business that sells beer).
- This will require regular call/text/emails with our accounts, as well as in-person visits.
- You will also be the point-of-contact for these accounts to place new orders through (we pay commission for each order).
- Be the face of our business by representing Old Main at a variety of events around B/CS.
- A great opportunity to spread brand awareness and be a friendly face to our wonderful customers who drink Old Main!
- Identifying and opening new accounts—as a sales opportunity, you will have freedom to find new retailers in B/CS and sell our products to them (again, earning commission for each order).
Who we are looking for:
- Your love craft beer! You love tasting new beers and talking about the craft beer industry.
- You like to meet new people and can keep regular communication with them.
- Cheer…err, yell leaders! You will be our biggest champion, so we need you to help get customers excited about our brand and our brews.
- You can work 10-20 hours per week, and keep a flexible schedule (with some Saturday hours on occasion).
- We will not ask you to work more than 4 hours on a given day.
- You get to set your own schedule, except for specific events where we ask you to represent Old Main.
If you’re interested in this role, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you soon.